I celebrated with my immediate family on Sunday evening by going to Elixor in the West Island. Yummies were eaten by all!! Here are some pictures!
The peeps!!
| The celebrators: Dad, Salem, the birthday girl, Mary Ann and Mom. |
| With Dad and Mary Ann - Totally loving Mary Ann's shirt by the way! |
| Salem just wanted to take a picture of what I was wearing. Unfortunately, you can't see the whole boot! Darn! |
| I love my hubby - he's so cute! Chèque moi c'te sourire!!!! Ayoye! |
| Mom enjoying her salad and Salem listening to his father-in-law. |
| The birthday girl getting ready to eat! |
And now for the food!
| Mary Ann's chicken tenders with coleslaw, 2 sauces and mashed potatoes (they are very yummy!) |
| Mom took the special of the day: Mahi Mahi with lobster ravioli and asparagus. |
| Dad took the cedar-planked salmon with mashed potatoes and asparagus. |
| Salem took the chicken Louisiane: breaded chicken breasts on pasta with a Cajun sauce. It's amazing! Lama and I will both attest to that!. |
| My Plate: the Siam explosion: chicken and shrimp in a sweet and spicy sauce with peanuts, rice and bean sprouts. Yum yum! |
1 comment:
Did I mention this before: we have to go back !! Y'a tellement de bons plats à essayer ....mmiummmm... J'ai d'autres photos pour toi, en +.
Post a Comment